Pick and choose what works for you! You can support this work by:
- Offering feedback on the proposed code language.
- Using your company logo to sign a group letter or writing your own letter of support.
- Contacting Code and Fire Officials in your city, county, or state about this proposal and asking them to vote to overturn the Committee Action and approve RB152-16 As Modified by Public Comment. (Get started with this letter template – right-click to download)
- Endorsing the proposal:
- Send a written letter of support (1-2 pages max) to SaferInsulation@gmail.com. We keep records of support letters and may send to decision makers or mention your support in testimony. A letter should ask for approval of our proposal, and could include a statement of support, a brief explanation of your organization’s work, and why the proposal is important to you. Note: unless you request otherwise, content may be excerpted into supporting materials or testimony.
- View sample letters of support from previous proposals:
- Writing a blog, allowing us to post a guest blog, using social media to raise awareness.
- Encouraging other companies to learn more and potentially get involved.
- Testifying at hearings (We can provide information and assistance in drafting testimony; contact us to learn more about the process).
- Public Comment Hearing: Kansas City, MO, October 19-25, 2016 (most likely either October 23 or 24)
- Other ideas welcome!
For more information about any of these actions, contact SaferInsulation@gmail.com.