- Environmental Defense Fund mentions HBCD to be evaluated by EPA: A Toxic Scavenger Hunt: Finding the First 10 Lautenberg Act Chemicals.
- Buildinggreen.com article: Flame Retardant Used in Polystyrene to be Banned by EU
- Stockholm Convention recommends elimination of HBCD: HBCD control under global chemicals treaty
- Buildinggreen.com article: Regulators Zero in on HBCD Flame Retardant
- Pharos project article: Foam Board Insulations: Plagued By Ozone, Global Warming and Fire
- Healthy Building News article: New LEED Materials Credits Target Phthalates, Flame Retardants
- SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden report: Compilation of International Building Regulations (Fire) Relevant for EPS/XPS
- SWEREA report including restrictions on HBCD by country: Exploration of Management options for HBCD
- US Environmental Protection Agency: EPA HBCD Action Plan 8/2010
This section is expanding. To request additional resources, please contact us.